Sometimes it is a challenge to stay above the fray when it comes to the ‘next best thing’ in social media. But it is important to experiment and check out some ideas that others are suggesting as potential practices.
Case in point: in an article by Artemis Nichole of Clearvoice.com, she shares some great ideas for the upcoming year. Here are some of my favorites.
- Holiday Hashtags – A really easy way to jump on the social media bandwagon to build traction with your posts on Twitter and Instagram. Using hashtags will increase awareness of your brand and services.
- DM on Instagram – In the past, connecting with your followers on Ig was a bit taxing but now the channel offers the ability to do direct messaging via your desktop.
- Video on Canva – I fell hard for Canva several years ago as it is easy breezy to create logos, email headers, and all kinds of graphics. Now the platform offers video editing capabilities for premium users.
Be sure to check out the full article for a plethora of tips and trends heading our way.
- Video is da bomb.
- TikTok is becoming a force to be reckoned with, too.
- It remains all about the ‘social’ in social media.
I don’t know about you, but I’m paying attention.
Photo credit: Merakist