I am a multipotentialite who divides my time between growing my consulting business with producing a podcast and convening groups of people to get the most out of life. I got my start in the world of community radio as a volunteer at XPN in Philadelphia, PA and really went to town with my passion at KBOO Community Radio in Portland, OR. Currently, I host and produce a podcast called Artclectic New England. The podcast is a sharing of my discoveries and includes conversational, curiosity-driven interviews. I am the founder of Dames Who Dine PVD, a monthly dining club for women and also the co-founder of the RI Podcasters Meet Up group. I moved to the New England area from the Pacific Northwest in the summer of 2018 and fell in love with my new home in the Ocean State. Living in Providence, RI has opened up one adventure after the next to explore what the region offers in arts & culture.
My mission at CTD Creative Consulting is to help small businesses and nonprofits improve their brand messaging and digital presence so they can achieve more and reach their strategic goals. I create digital content for use on websites and social media channels. I help leaders use those platforms more effectively to build awareness and engage customers. What sets me apart is my ability to develop a marketing strategy, implement it efficiently, and train team members so organizations are not forced to rely on my assistance longer than is necessary.
CTD Creative Consulting provides consultation services to small- and medium-sized organizations. Services include content creation in the following areas:
I also provide board training, operational support, and other leadership training to help organizations grow to their fullest potential.
My vision is to teach small business owners and nonprofit organizations efficient and effective methods to use digital and other messaging methods so your business can thrive and grow.
I would love the opportunity to work with you! Contact me at ctdcreativeconsulting (@) gmail. com or call 401-216-5104 for your free 30 minute consultation.
Strengthsfinder 2.0 Profile: Strategic, Positivity, Individualization, Input, Woo
Fundraising Research and Analysis
Storytelling and Writing
Results-Oriented Moves Management
- Created and launched scholarship fund that raised $10,000 in first year.
- Secured major gift of $100,000 for start up project.
- Co-authored major gifts program that yielded $20,000 for equipment purchase.
- Revamped grants program that yielded over $113,000 in awards.
Marketing and Communications
- Developed sponsorship program that yielded over $150,000 in advertising trade.
- Collaborated with over 300 community partners and events that increased brand awareness.
- Established strategic use of social media to cultivate relationships leading to donations.
- Successful stewardship of media relationships leading to earned media coverage.
- Guided a team of 50+ volunteers at community media centers to create radio programming.
- Liaison for new board members and assisted with recruitment and engagement activities.
- Developed training materials to streamline department processes and procedures.
- Participated in various aspects of strategic planning, including assessment of annual goals.