I am a front-line fundraising and communications professional with two decades of nonprofit and leadership development experience in raising money and increasing brand awareness for mission-focused organizations.
I am a results driven nonprofit strategist with over two decades of experience working for mission-focused change. I have helped nonprofits increase their mission impact and organizational success. I have launched nonprofit start-ups and worked with nonprofits in transition.
As a collaborative partner, I help build organizational capacity, develop sustainable programs through partnerships with other community groups and volunteer engagement, and secure public and private financing to reach your financial goals.
Fundraising Research and Analysis
Storytelling and Writing
Results-Oriented Moves Management
- Created and launched scholarship fund that raised $10,000 in first year.
- Secured major gift of $100,000 for start up project.
- Co-authored major gifts program that yielded $20,000 for equipment purchase.
- Revamped grants program that yielded over $113,000 in awards.
Marketing and Communications
- Developed sponsorship program that yielded over $150,000 in advertising trade.
- Collaborated with over 300 community partners and events that increased brand awareness.
- Established strategic use of social media to cultivate relationships leading to donations.
- Successful stewardship of media relationships leading to earned media coverage.
- Guided a team of 50+ volunteers at community media centers to create radio programming.
- Liaison for new board members and assisted with recruitment and engagement activities.
- Developed training materials to streamline department processes and procedures.
- Participated in various aspects of strategic planning, including assessment of annual goals.